Smith & Wesson M&P22 Magnum 22 WMR Optic-Ready Pistol with Armornite Finish and 30-Round Magazin
- Manufacturer: Smith & Wesson
- Model: M&P
- Caliber: 22 Magnum
- Barrel Length: 4.35″
- Twist Rate: 1:10″
- Overall Length: 8.4″
- Finish: Armornite
- Grips: Textured Black Polymer
- Sights: Fiber Optic Front; Black Notched Rear
- Magazine Capacity: 30+1
- Additional Features: Accessory Rail
This handgun is all about bringing more – more capacity, more consistency, more excitement. With a staggering 30 rounds in the magazine, you can enjoy more time shooting and less time spent reloading. Using the Tempo™ barrel system, the front gas port keeps everything working as it should – no moving parts until they’re supposed to be moving. With an optics-cut slide, out of the box, you can mount most micro red dots and hit the range. Get more with the new M&P®22 Magnum.
- Internal hammer-fired, gas-operated, locked-breech TEMPO™ barrel system (barrel doesn’t cam open until bullet passes gas port).
- Slim, optimally textured grip.
- Ambidextrous slide stop and manual thumb safety.
- Reversible magazine release.
- Slide cut for optics.
- Green fiber optic front sight w/ black notched rear sight
- Flat face trigger for consistent finger placement that allows for more accurate and repeatable shooting.
- Picatinny-style equipment rail.
- Crisp single-action trigger break.
- Accurate 1 in 10″ twist barrel.
- Comes with two (2) 30-round magazines.
- Backed by Smith & Wesson’s Lifetime Service Policy.
- Made in U.S.A.
There are no inquiries yet.