Standard Mfg. Co. Llc SKO Shorty 12 Gauge Semi-Automatic with 18-Inch Barrel
- Caliber: 12 Gauge
- Overall Length: 28 ¾”
- Weight (w/out mag): 7.14 lbs.
- Barrel: 18 7/8” chambered for 2 ¾” and 3” shells
- Chokes: Tru-Choke thread pattern
- Capacity: 5 round magazine;
- Action: Gas operated semi-automatic
- Material: Receivers machined from aircraft grade 7075 aluminum; Mil-Spec hard anodized
- Controls: Ambidextrous Safety AR-style mag and bolt release
- Grip: Polymer; accepts most AR-style grips
- Forend: Composite material with slots for MOE and bolt on rails; INCLUDES forward vertical grip
Standard Manufacturing’s SKO Shorty, proudly made in the USA, offers superior firepower due to its fast semi-auto action and quick interchange magazines. It possesses the most reliable gas operated system available with smooth and flawless operation across a variety of loads. And even has bolt hold open after last round.
Machined from 7075 aircraft grade aluminum with the latest technology in CNC machining, then Mil-Spec hard anodized, the SKO Shorty is both lightweight and durable. Internal components are salt bath nitride coated for optimum lubricity.
Notable features include an ambidextrous safety, familiar AR-style controls for an easy transition to this platform, and a threaded muzzle to accept a variety of choke tubes, door breachers, and accessories. The length is over 26” and has an 18 5/8” barrel made from 4140 steel that accepts both 2 ¾” and 3” shot shells; which can be loaded in the included 5 round magazine with optional 2, 5, or 10 round magazines available. Large 22” picatinny top rail which provides ample room for optics, lasers, and illumination devices.
What’s in the Box
- SKO Shorty 12 Gauge
- (1) 5-Round Magazine
- Owner’s Manual
There are no inquiries yet.