Ruger Ruger-57 5.7x28mm Limited-Edition Pistol with Cerakote Gold Accents
- Manufacturer: Ruger
- Model: 16416
- Caliber: 5.7x28mm
- Barrel Length: 4.94″
- Twist Rate: 1:9″ RH
- Overall Length: 8.65″
- Finish: Cerakote Gold Accents
- Grips: High-Performance Glass-Filled Nylon
- Sights: Fiber Optic (Front)/Adjustable (Rear)
- Magazine Capacity: 20-Rounds
- Additional Features: Picatinny-style accessory rail for easy mounting of lights and lasers
The Ruger-57 is a full-featured handgun wrapped around a standard capacity, 20-round steel magazine, chambered in the high performance and low-recoiling 5.7x28mm caliber.
The most touted feature of this pistol is its impressive ergonomics. The slender steel magazine is surrounded by a glass-filled nylon frame featuring an optimized texture, making for a natural and ergonomic grip. Despite the longer cartridges, the trigger reach is no longer than many common 9mm Luger handguns. All of the controls are easily accessible, like the 1911-style ambidextrous manual safety, robust slide release and the reversible magazine latch.
This version features Cerakote Gold Accents on Slide, Trigger, Mag Release, and Magazine Baseplate.
- Cerakote Gold Accents
- Hardened, billet steel slide with lightening cuts
- Drilled/Tapped for easy mounting of optics with separately available plate
- Steel magazine provides double stack capacity without unnecessary bulk
There are no inquiries yet.