HK MR556A1 5.56mm NATO 16.5in Black Semi Automatic Modern Sporting Rifle
- HK 10 or 30-round steel magazine.
- Set of Troy Industries Micro mechanical sights.
- HK multi-tool,lock, and case).
HK MR556A1 5.56mm NATO 16.5in Black Semi Automatic Modern Sporting Rifle – A direct descendent of the HK416, the MR556A1 is a semi-automatic rifle developed by Heckler Koch as a premium level commercial/civilian firearm with match rifle capability. Like the HK416, the MR556A1 is a major product improvement over conventional AR-type carbines and rifles. The MR556A1 uses the HK proprietary gas piston operating system, employing a piston and a solid operating “pusherâ€ rod in place of the gas tube normally found in AR15/M16/M4-style firearms.
- Free Floating Rail System (FFRS) handguard has four MIL-STD-1913 “Picatinny” rails
- The HK rail system can be installed and removed with simple tools and returns to zero when reinstalled
- Picantinny rail machined into the top of its upper receiver for mounting optics and mechanical sights
- The MR556A1 upper receiver/barrel assembly, are fully interchangeable with other high quality AR-style firearms
- MR556A1 upper receiver kits can be used to retrofit competing legacy AR systems
There are no inquiries yet.