Glock 19 Gen5, Semi-Automatic, 9mm, 4.02″ Barrel, 15+1 Rounds
- Item Number: 715341
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action: Semi-automatic/striker-fired
- Capacity: 15+1
- Barrel Length: 4.02″
- Frame: Polymer
- Grips: Stippled, straight
- Sights: Fixed
- Trigger pull: 5.5 lbs.
- Overall Length: 7.28″
- Overall Weight: 24 oz.
- Mfg. Number: GLOGPA195S203
- UPC: 764503037252
Glock® 19 Gen5 9mm Semi-automatic Pistol
With over 20 design modifications from its Gen4 predecessor, the G19 Gen5 is proof positive that even the most refined polymer pistol in the world can get better. Among the most notable changes is the Glock Marksman barrel with enhanced polygonal rifling that delivers a better gas seal and less fouling.
The Gen5 preserves the reversible magazine catch of the Gen4, but goes one step further by incorporating a truly ambidextrous one-piece slide lock. That’s a nice upgrade for you lefties out there. The magazine and mag well have also been overhauled. The magazine now features an orange follower so you can visually identify empties, as well as an extended lip for grip. The mag well has been flared for faster reloads. The finger grooves are now gone, and the front strap features a cut-out for extracting the magazine. Bottom line: it’s the same Glock you know and love. It’s just a little more shooter-friendly now.
- Marksman barrel with enhanced polygonal rifling
- Ambidextrous one-piece slide lock makes it more lefty-friendly
- Orange follower in the magazine for easy identification of empties
- Extended bottom lip for easy magazine extraction
- Flared magazine well for easy reloads
- Straight-grip design fits all hands
- Front strap cut-out for extracting magazines
- Rounded front of the slide for easier holstering
- nDLC finish provides tougher, more durable corrosion and scratch resistance
- Grip stippling is the same as on the Gen 4, and still delivers remarkable traction for extreme environments and gloved operators
- Backwards-compatible with older magazines
- Includes (3) 15-rd. magazines
There are no inquiries yet.